Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Its that time of year ladies and gentleman. Thanksgiving is upon us and I thought I'd share those things that I'm thankful for in my life.

For staters I'm thankful that I'm still alive after a very bad health scare back in April.

I'm thankful for Christ who is my Lord and Saviour.

I'm thankful that I live in the United States of America, the greatest country (next to Israel) in the world.

I'm thankful for friends and family who care about me and actually like having me around.

I'm thankful for having the freedom to write my blog here and express my distaste for so much of what's going on in the country and in the world.

I'm thankful that people have the freedom to disagree with me.

I'm thankful for my two very best friends, Mike and Al. You're both my brothers in spirit and you'll never know how much your frienship has helped me survive some of the darker times in my life.

I'm thankful for my friend Claudia who's brought love and joy into Mike's life. He's happier than I've ever seen him and for that you've got a friend for life.

I'm thankful for the future and what it holds.

I'm thankful for all the little things that most people never think of, nor consider.

And I'm thankful to you, my readers. Sometimes I don't understand why people read what I write, but I'm thankful that you're out there.

That's all for now. God bless you all and have a joyous Thanksgiving.

End of line.

No comments: