Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Evil Corporate Sleaze Bag Jack Asses

I've seen some things in my time that have made me angry. I've seen news stories that have made my blood boil to the point where I thought I might have an aneurism. Today I saw a story that's got them all beat.

http://www.lockergnome.com/blade/2008/03/24/disabled-woman-to-pay-back-wal-mart-for-medical-expenses/

Read the above link. The writer explains it far better than I can right now.This is, without a doubt, one of the most morally reprehensible and blatantly despicable things I've ever seen in my life. What's next Wal-Mart? Are you gonna eat some babies on live television? Maybe kick some homeless people around for the fun of it?

This is wrong. They may have the legal right to do this but it is in no way the right thing to do.

I encourage everyone to stop shopping at this corportate bloodsucking beast and find somewhere else to spend your hard earned dollars. If you must go to Wal-Mart start asking the employees about this story, tell other customers.

If enough of us keep on the media to shine a light on this injustice maybe we can embarass the jerks at Wal-Mart into doing the right thing.

I need to stop now because I'm too angry to continue without completely losing it.

That's all for now

May the Lord bless you and may the Lord keep you, may He make His Face to shine upon you. Amen and amen

End of line

No comments: